Roulette is one of the most popular casino games, which has a tradition of almost 4 centuries. The creator of roulette is the French mathematician Blaise Pascal. In 1965, he was researching the concept of perpetual motion (perpetuum mobile) and that’s when he created roulette quite by accident. Roulette is a game that is completely based on luck. There are no strategies and guarantees for roulette that will 100% guarantee you a win, but there are certainly strategies that will increase your chances of winning. Those who decide to play roulette for the first time should read this to the end, because many options to play can confuse beginners and thus lose money. All roulette strategies focus on how to invest money.
Although many people who have not had contact with roulette think that it is complicated, actually roulette is a very simple game. A roulette table has three main parts: the table, the wheel and the ball. There are several versions of roulette, but the most famous are European and American roulette. The main difference is that in European roulette, the wheel has 37 fields, with numbers from 0-36, while American roulette has 38 fields, where the 38th number is an additional number, the second 0. One more field makes the chances of winning playing American roulette less than the European one. The player on the board chooses his bet and invests money. As the wheel spins, the ball circles around it and after some time falls on the wheel and stops in a field. If the ball lands on the number you bet on, you win. Numbers from 1 – 10 are alternately red and black, and numbers greater than 10 have a color determined by the sum of the digits, for example 14, 23 and 32 will have the same red color because the sum of their digits is 5. The only field that does not have neither black nor red, is 0, which is mostly green in color. The fields on the wheel are arranged alternately red – black, while small and large numbers alternate.
Live roulette casinos
With the development of technology, conditions have been created for the development of live casinos, where you can play roulette in addition to numerous games, and these are just some of the best live roulette casinos, where you will be able to win with certain strategies.
– El Royale – this roulette site has the best graphics
– Wild casino – more than 10 roulette games
– Red Dog – the best ranked roulette site
– Ignition – on this site the minimum stakes are very small
– Cafe casino – a site where you can enjoy classic roulette.
*These are just some of the top ranked sites, and the order is random.
Every player who played roulette at least once was looking for a strategy that would increase his chances of winning. Some of the game systems are older than the game itself, which after the development of roulette, were modified to be useful for roulette. Most Popular Roulette Strategies:
- Martingale – this betting system is easy to learn and remember. All you have to do is double your bet after each loss. That way, the first subsequent win will pay off any previous loss and you’ll still make money. When you win and get your money back for the first time, then return the game system to the initial bet or finish playing.
- Fibonacci – this system is based on the Fibonacci sequence and this is one of the systems that was created before roulette itself. This system is a bit more complicated than the Martingale system, but it’s not overly complicated either. All you have to do is multiply each time you lose a certain starting bet by the next number from the Fibonacci sequence (0, 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144 …).
For example: if the minimum stake is 3 euros, let it be your base. The first round you invest 3 euros (3×1), and if you lose, you invest 3 euros again (3×1) the next time. After that, the next time you invest 6 euros (3×2), and the next 9 euros (3×3). When you win money for the first time, you take two steps back and continue.
- D’Alembert – also known as a pyramid scheme. This system is very simple and resembles the Martingale system. You need to set an initial bet (we suggest the lowest possible bet), each time you lose, increase your current bet by the initial bet, and each time you win, decrease your current bet by the initial bet.
- Paroli system – this system is very similar to the martingale system, but the main difference is that you will not double your bet when you lose, but you will double your bet when you win. If you lose, the bet returns to the initial bet. The system is based on the idea that when you win, your luck will repeat itself, so the stake increases.
Roulette is a very interesting game, in which luck is the main factor. Therefore, you must not allow roulette or any other game to be your main source of income. The above strategies are only there so that you can “control” that luck to some extent. As we said before, no strategy guarantees you 100% profit. When you decide to play roulette, you must be aware that you will both lose and win, but it is very important that you know how to control your emotions. Before playing roulette for real money, it would be best to just watch the game first and absorb knowledge and experience from other players, see where they go wrong and later try to correct their mistakes, but also before you invest real money, you can play on the internet one of the many simulations, with the help of which you will be able to practice and learn now even from your mistakes.