The city of Los Angeles is a hotspot for young professionals looking to work in the entertainment industry. The area also has a large population of residents who don’t work in Hollywood, but still want to take advantage of all the fun things that this city has to offer.
With so many people vying for attention, it’s no wonder that there are some great SEO experts located in Los Angeles. Here are 5 strategies used by LA SEO Experts that boost website rankings and drive traffic:
Keyword Research and Optimization
Keyword research is the first step in the process of optimizing a website for search engines. It helps you understand what people are searching for, and how you can optimize your site to rank well for those keywords.
Keyword research will also give you new keywords that you would not have considered before. Your Los Angeles SEO experts will use advanced tools and techniques to identify the best keywords for a website, then optimize the content on that site so it appears higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
On-page optimization is a cornerstone of search engine optimization. It refers to all the elements on your website that can be optimized for both search engines and users. These include:
- The title tag: displayed in search results as well as on social media sites like Facebook or Twitter when someone shares an article from your site.
- Meta descriptions: show up below each listing in Google’s organic listings and give visitors an idea of what they’ll find if they click through to your page.
- URLs : the web address of pages within your site.
LA SEO experts ensure that all on-page elements are optimized for both search engines and users by making sure they contain key phrases related to their products/services. So if someone searches for “Los Angeles SEO agency,” then these words should appear somewhere within those elements mentioned above.
Local SEO is an important part of any digital marketing strategy. As stated in Forbes, Local SEO focuses on optimizing the website so that you can appear more on local searches. To start with local SEO, you have to make sure your target keywords are specific to your area.
Local SEO strategies include:
- Ensure that your site has accurate contact information (phone number, address) so that users can easily find out more about what you do and how they can contact you.
- Optimizing pages on the site with relevant keywords related to what people would search when looking for businesses like yours.
- Make sure these optimized pages link back through internal links (e.g., “click here”) so that visitors will see other pages within the same domain when browsing through different sections of the site before making a purchase decision.
A Strong Internal Linking Structure
Internal linking is an important part of SEO because it strengthens the relationship between different pages on your website. It also helps Google see which pages are most relevant to a search query and determine the site’s authority about the topic being searched.
Here are some best practices for creating a strong internal linking structure:
- Use anchor text that describes the content on each page (for example, “Learn more about our services” rather than just “Learn more”). This will help search engines understand what each page contains without needing to visit it first.
- Link only from relevant pages within your site. Avoid linking from unrelated sites unless those links are extremely valuable.
Analytics and Tracking
This is the most essential part of your SEO strategy. It’s not just about tracking keywords and ranking, but also making sure that you are getting the best results from your efforts.
To track your website’s traffic and conversions, use Google Analytics or another analytics tool such as HubSpot or Woopra. These tools will help you understand where your visitors are coming from, how long they stay on the site and what pages, what search terms bring them there in the first place, etc.
This data can be used to improve content for better rankings. You should also use them to monitor how well social media posts perform so that you can make adjustments based on performance metrics like likes/shares/comments per post type (video vs photo gallery).
According to Yahoo! Finance, the data analytics market size globally is expected to be worth around USD 346.33 billion by 2030 from USD 31.74 billion in 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.41% from 2022 to 2030.
According to Search Engine Journal, a Pollfish survey said that 44% of businesses have an SEO strategy in place and 34% made it a priority to do so in 2022. Interest in SEO strategy has remained strong even after the pandemic, as it’s come through not only as a valuable marketing channel but a key source of customer insight.
LA SEO experts have the knowledge and experience to help your brand succeed in search engine results pages. They will take the time to understand your business goals and create a strategy that works for you.
The best part? It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out or already established in your industry. These strategies can be applied across all types of businesses.